Saturday, November 3, 2007

I Think I Have a Bit of a Bug

I think I have a bit of a bug. Though arriving at this conclusion surely wasn't easy. First I thought I had drank too much. Well lets back up just a little.

I haven't had much alcohol since I got pregnant with Marcus almost two years ago. Last night we mixed up some frozen margaritas. I had two, which I didn't think was an issue. Then about an hour later we laid down to go to bed. My stomach started feeling yucky, and I thought I was going to throw up. I was thinking to myself, "Wow, I didn't think I drank that much, and it has been awhile since I had any." So, I got up to go and take a shower. My head was perfectly clear. I wasn't foggy, dizzy, nor did I have a headache or any of the usual "I've had too much to drink" feelings, just a very upset tummy.

One shower later, and it happened. I had lots of diarrhea. And it just keeps coming. Other then that (and being a bit tired from only sleeping a few hours) I feel fine. Shrug, so I don't know what's up.

No comments: