Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Day Wasted?

So, I got roped into helping with the church's Christmas program. When you are a person who doesn't say no, it is real easy to get roped in. Today I went to my in-laws to work through the program, and ended up there for lunch, and chat. It was some good chat as they are working hard on The Karth Family website and they are feeling good about all that is happening, how it is growing and how they are making money.

It was good chat, but I can't help but feel that it was a lot of wasted time. I have so much work to do if I want to keep making money this month and through to the next month. After all, without work there is nothing. I will not make my goals. So, I am here, feeling really tired and definitely ready for my nap (Marcus is sleeping) and instead of napping, I am working. I love my work, but it does need to be able to be left better. I have some ideas of how to make that happen.

Tomorrow I will be "out of the office" a good portion of the day running my mom around. Thankfully I could borrow the van last minute. That was a nice, very nice thing!

No comments: