Friday, November 16, 2007

Yesterday

Yesterday I took my sister-in-law to lunch. She is twelve. It was amazing! She is a lot of fun and a completely different person when alone. It is like she came alive. I enjoyed it very much. We went to Fazoli's and then Michael's just to have a look around. Finally we went to the bookstore for a few books, and the bead store to check it out. (I must say that I love that place!). It was a fun time. Additionally, we got a origami kit that we are going to check out sometime.

So, each month I am going to take the kids out, one at a time. This will give me time to get to know them and to talk to them a little about their work on www.thekarthfamily.com. With that in mind it should be interesting. Though I am not certain where to take them all. Some are not as easy to please I am sure!

No comments: