Friday, November 16, 2007

I Read About...

A while back I read about writing out non-time sensitive posts a head of time. This is a method that is supposed to help you post more, faster. I know that it would help out a lot for posting paid posts. After all you find out you have missed a lot of opportunities while napping, even though you missed nothing all morning while checking them every few minutes. There are a few left and you want to grab as many as possible. So, you hurry up. But that doesn't change the fact that you have to put real live, talk to your reader posts (which I do even for the companies that don't require it because it only seems fair to those who come back even though the blog is full of ads) in between the sponsored ones. This is sometimes causes a rush, or a what the hell do I post about right now feeling. Sometimes you have lots to say. I have lots to say today. In fact I wanted to talk about the idea of having a post bank of my own set up so that I could pull those out when needed.

That certainly makes it easy to keep everything on track. You know when those days come up when you can't think of anything to write or you don't have as much time. Just copy and past and there is a post ready to be published. You don't have to worry that you missed a day (which is often a bad thing to do in this world). Anyway.

I must say thank you for coming by. Thank you for reading The Boring Recount of My Dull Life.

No comments: