Friday, November 9, 2007

Wow!

Today I had a hard time getting up at four thirty. So, my husband kissed me goodbye and I worked on sleeping in. The fantastic thing is, so did Marcus! Now I feel well rested and alive again. Of course he seems to feel grumpy and in need of more rest?! Maybe it is a growing spurt. He ate like crazy yesterday.

Things are going well. Although yesterday was the first day that I didn't make any money. I worked on this and that and made nothing. However, my goal is to make three hundred this month (10 dollars a day). Today is the eighth and so far this month I have made just a few cents over 125. Who can complain about that? I am also working up more designs to go into CafePress.com. Although I have decided that I would like to open my CafePress shop next August. By then I want 150 different designs and somewhere around five hundred + products. Something for everyone (family oriented).

I really enjoy making the designs up, but it of course means a lot of work, and will mean keeping that work up. By working on it a little at I time, I think it will remain fun. It also won't matter so much if I get in a rut. Which sometimes happens and when we are talking about coming up with new ideas, it can be very frustrating.

Anyway, off to work we go.

No comments: