Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I Have Done It Again

Okay, so I have done it again. I stayed up late last night, got up with my husband and then worked until it was too late to get more sleep. There are probably several reasons this happens. The first is that it feels childish to go to bed at nine thirty (when I really should be going to bed to get up at four thirty). Another is that Marcus goes to bed at eight thirty so it just doesn't seem like enough time between him going to bed and me going to bed. Then there is the wonderful work that I accomplish while he is sleeping. I get to try new things (been trying a couple of new things lately to work toward our 2011 goals). But it leaves me tired, this sleeping three or four hours a night and then saying, "Hello, Morning" something I have never been good at saying unless it was after noon.
So, I have been thinking about what to add to this blog to increase it's content. After all, it is doubtful that there are more then a handful or two of people who really truly want to read The Boring Recount of My Dull and Topicless Life. But what do I add to this blog for depth? Do I start reviewing the movies I watch? I doubt that that will help, after all I am a terrible movie reviewer (I like almost everything). I think this has to do with the fact that I watch a movie for one reason and one reason alone, to enjoy it, to be entertained. Almost all movies have some level of entertainment to them. My husband wants to analyze them, to think about them. But I like movies that make me feel something, that are good entertainment, and it really doesn't matter what score they got on rottentomatoes (he loves to check the scores that movies get, I just love to watch movies).

Well, I am going for now, breakfast time. But I will get back to movies later today!

No comments: