Saturday, November 3, 2007

For Those of You Who Have...

For those of you who have been here before, you can tell that I changed my template. I just am not really a pink person. I choose the pink template because I wanted each of my blogs to look completely different (now they are all websites waiting to be transformed into something more eye appealing). This was one of my later blogs (though it has become one of my favorites, even though readership is down due to neglect).

Now the look reflects me better. Much better. I can breath easy when I look at my blog now. :-P

Today is Saturday. A few things are happening today. First of all I am writing right now in part (a good part) because my husband is at work. Second today is the first day we are in the show case at Etsy. Although I was really hoping that this would open the doors to good things, it doesn't look like it will bring in any sales. Man, I need to sell something! LOL. If only it were that easy. Shout it out and make it so? Well, it isn't, so we must move on.

I also wrote some product reviews at ReviewStream.com for the first time. I have heard mixed reviews about them and thought I would give it a try and see what happens. I will be sure to let you know if it is worth writing there. (I do know that there is a lot of bad writing on there which concerns me). We will see though.

No comments: