Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tonight

Tonight we had family dinner. Because I am picky this means I am hungry, but that's okay. It was a nice meal complete with apple pie for dessert (something that is really good). My husbands family had company, so it was nice meeting new people and taking the time to chit chat. Of course, now I am at a loss of what I should be doing.

I am feeling frustrated with my wardrobe. Really frustrated. I have one dress I wear to church (pretty much again and again) and then a skort that I wear, but only with a nice t-shirt since I have no blouses. Worse is, I have no idea where to find nice clothes for big women here in Midland, Texas. We don't have a huge clothing budget, so I would have to be careful, but we do have some money I could use if I knew where to go. I am afraid to buy online (after all it seems that liking it on the model isn't the same as liking it on me, and that model is a size four when I am a size twenty). So, this is my conundrum tonight.

No comments: