Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Method to my madness

I read that it is a great idea to mass produce posts. Then you copy, paste, and update. This lets you have material on hand if you are sick, or you have things you have to do at certain times (like today where I was gone for four hours). I decided I would give it a try. So, I have set up a schedule for writing posts on my more difficult websites/blogs. I have done it in such a way that I whipped out one months worth of articles in one day. However, it didn't work out as easy as Monday, yesterday and I only got about 1/2 of months worth done. If I can get a bunch built up then copy and paste will allow me to work on a ton of other things that are rolling around in my head. Articles to be written and passive income to grow...all that jazz.

No comments: