Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Things are Going GREAT!

Things are going great this month. I have made 148.00 and a few cents somewhere here or there, so far this month. There are a few project out and about that could bring in a few more dollars here or there and I am feeling good about it all. My hope is to make three hundred bucks for the month. With how everything has been working out, it really seems that it could be possible for me to make that much. However, it still erks me when I miss something (which is super easy to do with PayPerPost). I took a five dollar offer and came back fifteen minutes later to find out I had missed two 11 dollar offers and an 18 dollar offer! Hey, wait a minute, but it is too late. Such as life though. Of course, this is another case of the early bird gets the worm. But it doesn't work out as it is supposed to. People keep telling me that early morning is what that saying is about. Not here on the net. Too many "Net People" are "Night People". Central Standard Time says it is 1am, I missed these offers a few minutes ago. While there are bloggers all over the world on PPP, most of them are from the US, which means that they are up in the middle of the night making money too!

Money that I wish I would have gotten to make! Oh well, I am not doing so bad! Guess I will just go with the flow. Talk to you later today, or tomorrow, which ever you prefer to call it! Goodnight, may it be a good one, and may the day be brighter then the brightest rising sun.

No comments: