Saturday, November 17, 2007

Early Riser

I got up early to see how today (Saturday's) workload was going to be. Work loads are funny things. It is easy for there to be too much work, while at the same time it is just as easy to be under worked. When one is over worked it is obvious. Well it is just as obvious if one is under worked as well. We call him the couch potato or the “gamer”.

I think I am leaning toward over worked. But considering I work for myself...I have no one but myself to blame.

Freedom 2011 is what I call our goal of having my husband come home and work with me (rather then continuing with employment outside of the home). In order for this to happen I have to make four thousand dollars a month or about one hundred and thirty three, thirty three a day. Right now I am making an average of ten dollars a day, and should make three hundred this month (or just over).

But, I am working very hard to get everything set up so that I can actually increase that amount over the next three years. I am full of hope, most days.

No comments: