Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Karth Family

I told you I was going to work on sharing what I have been up to. Lately it seems that I am working on being up to a lot of things. Some days it feels a little crazy, others exciting, sometimes I feel hopeful and other times I feel down. After all trying to make enough money on the internet to replace my husbands income (of about 44k a year) isn't a really easy thing to do. But I am working at it. One idea I had that would make money for everyone involved would be a Karth Family website. All of my husbands younger brothers and sisters (who are still in school) would be a part of it. They would write about a big family, things they like and enjoy, and their homeschooling experiences. I would write paid posts and together we would all make money. It would bring in a little extra money for me, and I wouldn't have to spend a lot of time increasing my writing output. After all I currently work on three blogs, and five websites, as well as make crafts, write for helium, and continue to look at improving my financial options.

So, the Karth Family website has begun.

No comments: