Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sharing

I have been thinking more and more about the things that I should share with each of you. After all, I want The Boring Recount of My Dull Life to have some interest to you. Even if it is just a small interest. Yesterday we talked about movies. Today we are on the hunt for more things to talk about. We could try new foods (I made baked rigatoni the other day for the first time), we could talk about drinks (being Texans now I made my first batch of margaritas this past weekend), or we could talk about things I have been buying (I bought a magic bullet blender last month, and I love it, use it at least twice a day!).

Of course, that won't get us far. I could dedicated one post to each of those subjects and still only have three new things to make sure I shared with the public. Which certainly isn't much.

I could talk about hopes, and dreams, but that seems to have been done at least once on here before.

I will save the "What I am up to" for the next post.

Hope you have a great day. 9:53am, November 7th, 2007 and it is 48 degrees here in Midland, TX with a high today of 79.

No comments: