Monday, November 26, 2007

Stand Up, Stand Out


Nothing is greater then finding a t-shirt that has a message. A message that makes your friends laugh, your neighbors laugh, and that blond that doesn't get it, but must laugh anyway. Laughter is the key to a happy and long life. Give yourself the chance to laugh, and give others that same chance. After all, what better way to get strangers to make comments, faces, and to ask questions.

Buzzy Multimedia has a new line of shirts. Most of them are black with white ink sayings. That of course isn't the neat part, that is the ordinary part. The neat part is what the sayings offer. The answer? The sayings offer greatness. Or at least funniness, I suppose you will have to judge its greatness.

They come in sayings like, "If you are what you eat, I must be fast, cheap, and easy." Or, "Friends help you move, real friends help you move bodies." And so many more.

No matter what your take on life, what your personal classification is, there is a shirt here that is funny for you. Check it out, buy a shirt, have a little fun. Life is meant to be lived! I have gone to sites like CafePress, and tried to come up with stuff that is funny. I would say I have done an okay job, but nothing as funny as what's here!



My top ten favorite shirts from Buzzy Multimedia:

10) "Drink Coffee, Do Stupid Things Faster, With More Energy"
9) "America Designed by Geniuses, Run By Idiots"
8) "DANGER: Next Mood Swing In 5 Minutes"
7) "Bondage Instructor Let Me Show You the Ropes"
6) "The Flogging Will Continue Until Morale Improves"
5) "I Am Not a 14 yr. Old Girl, But I Play One on the Internet"
4) "I Childproofed My Home, But Somehow They Keep Getting In"
3) "My Inner Child Needs a Spanking"
2) "I Keep Hitting the Escape Key, But I Am Still Here"
1) "Got This Shirt For My Girlfriend (Awesome Trade)"

No comments: